Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
"This is NPR's Morning Edition, at 89.9 WWNO. Good Morning, I'm Diane Mack."
Many of you awake to that greeting each morning as Diane brings you the day's news as WWNO's host for NPR's Morning Edition. Diane is a native New Orleanian with a background in television broadcast journalism. She is a graduate of Loyola University of New Orleans, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications.
Diane has worked in various markets around the state. She started at KATC-TV in Lafayette as reporter and morning news anchor. Diane moved back home to New Orleans in 1982 where she joined the news staff of WDSU-TV as a general assignment reporter. In 1993, Diane joined WWNO's staff, hosting news programs, a classical music show, and the "Friends of Music" concert series. She is also an award-winning producer for the station's cultural arts radio feature Inside the Arts.