Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Ryan Bordenave serves as an Underwriting Specialist for WWNO. In this role, he to assists the business media clients with their on-air strategic marketing while growing the station's underwriting support. Ryan is also involved with the Downtown Development District, where he is responsible for attracting regional and national retailers, restaurants and entertainment businesses to downtown New Orleans. Ryan is a lifelong resident of New Orleans, and a graduate of Brother Martin High School and the University of New Orleans. Outside of his career, he serves as Vice President and Membership Chair for the Friends of Lafitte Corridor, the new greenway soon to be constructed in the Mid-City neighborhood of New Orleans.