Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Sarah McCammon joined Iowa Public Radio in January 2010, where she is the local host for NPR’s Morning Edition and is a reporter covering a variety of topics. Sarah is an award-winning reporter and newscaster, as well as a frequent contributor to national public media programs including NPR and Marketplace. As a print reporter, her work also has been published in the Chicago Sun-Times and the Kansas City Star.
Sarah is a Kansas City native, and worked in public radio in Nebraska before coming to Iowa. She also previously worked as a print reporter in the Chicago area. Sarah also has worked in Washington, D.C., and spent a semester at Oxford University while completing her undergraduate degree in English/Communication.
Sarah's favorite public radio program is This American Life.