Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Reading Life
Wed June 6, 2012
Abram Himelstein and the Neighborhood Story Project
This week on The Reading Life: Neighborhood Story Project founder Abram Himelstein talks about the Big Write-A-Thon coming up June 10. And we’ll hear Fred Kasten’s Sound of Books interview with Philip Palmedo, who’s written a new biography of New Orleans sculptor Lin Emery. Susan also has some recommendations for Summer reading.