Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue March 13, 2012
American Parents Get An Earful
A long line of international parenting guides are offering advice to Americans. This made the Tell Me More moms ask, "What's so bad about American parents?" Host Michel Martin checks in with The Washington Post's Brigid Shulte and regular contributors Dani Tucker, Jolene Ivey and Leslie Morgan Steiner.