Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu July 12, 2012
Award-Winning Journalist Michel Martin and "Tell Me More" to Join WWNO Lineup July 23rd
Tell Me More is one of the most recent additions to NPR's roster of high-quality news and information programs. It joins the 89.9 WWNO schedule Monday, July 23, and will air weekday afternoons at 2:00 p.m.
Tell Me More is hosted by former Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and ABC News journalist Michel Martin — who recently talked with WWNO's Fred Kasten about Tell Me More and how she got involved.
To find out more about Michel Martin and Tell Me More please click here http://www.npr.org/people/5201175/michel-martin