Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed April 18, 2012
Originally published on Wed April 18, 2012 6:50 am
At Citigroup's annual meeting Tuesday, 55 percent of shareholders voted against big paychecks for the firms top executives. Citigroup's latest pay package saw the CEO take home some $25 million, despite dwindling share values. The vote is not binding, but analysts call it historic.