Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue May 1, 2012
Originally published on Tue May 1, 2012 6:23 am
The nation's second-largest bank is planning to layoff about 2,000 people at its investment banking, commercial banking and wealth management units, according to The Wall Street Journal. The cuts are notable because they include high earning employees in operations that account for most of Bank of America's profits since the financial crisis.