Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Fri May 4, 2012
Chocolate Maker Brings Joy Out Of The Basement
Originally published on Fri May 4, 2012 4:19 pm
Awhile back, we brought you this story about one of the country's smallest and most intriguing chocolate factories.
But now you can see for yourself how Potomac Chocolate Founder Ben Rasmussen uses Indian lentil grinders, lobster pots and a tricked-out oven from Craig's List to bring his chocolates out of the basement and into your life.
For more amazing work by NPR's latest crop o' interns, check out NPR Intern Edition.