Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Wed February 3, 2010
Critically Acclaimed New Book "Money for Nothing: How The Failure of Corporate Boards Is Ruining American Business and Costing Us Trillions"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten - conversation with John Gillespie - co-author of the critically-acclaimed new book "Money for Nothing: How the Failure of Corporate Boards Is Ruining American Business and Costing Us Trillions"...
For more information on "Money for Nothing" - please click here .