Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Wed August 12, 2009
GNO, Inc. President and CEO Michael Hecht on Economic Development
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Sustainable economic development is a vital piece of the recovery mosaic for post-Katrina New Orleans. Over the past year or so - a re-organized - and revitalized - GNO, Inc. - which you may remember as the New Orleans Chamber of Commerce - has taken a central role in economic development efforts for the greater New Orleans region. WWNO's Fred Kasten picks up the story...
For more information about Michael Hecht - and GNO, Inc. - please click here .