Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Sun April 24, 2011
Gulf Coast Stories of the Spill
New Orleans, LA – The StoryCorps Oral History Project came to the Gulf Coast to record people talking about how the BP Oil spill affected their lives. What followed were stories recorded by fisherme, business owners, long-time Gulf Coast residents and others who called the Gulf Coast home.