Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Sun March 25, 2012
Health Care Law Heads To The High Court
Monday, the Supreme Court will begin hearing arguments on the Obama administration's health care law. The justices have set aside six hours to debate whether the Affordable Care Act is constitutional. NPR's Ari Shapiro joins guest host Susan Stamberg to discuss what's going to happen over the next few days.