Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO Arts Features
Thu April 30, 2009
It's A Big Blow Out Weekend as Jazz Fest Closes its 40 Anniversary Bash!
By Diane Mack
New Orleans – The musical mecca, otherwise known as Jazz Fest is pulling out all the stops as it's 40th annual bash comes to a close this weekend. In addition to a stellar musical line-up, we founmd two points of interest... one will soothe your cultural soul, the other will satisfy your sweet tooth.