Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed February 8, 2012
Is Komen's Image Beyond Repair?
The breast cancer charity, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, took a lot of heat last week for cutting grants to Planned Parenthood. The group reversed the decision this week, and Karen Handel resigned as vice president. Host Michel Martin continues the conversation on this week's major news with a diverse panel of politicos.