Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu January 3, 2013
Patti Page Remembered As The Biggest Female Singer Of 1950s
Originally published on Thu January 3, 2013 5:10 pm
Robert Siegel talks to Dr. Hugh Foley, founding member of the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame, about Patti Page. Page was the top-selling female singer of the 1950s. She died at the age of 85 on New Year's Day in Encinitas, Calif.