Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue November 2, 2010
Paul Pastorek Encounters Opposition
By Angela Taylor
New Orleans, LA – In December the Louisiana Board of Elementary and Secondary Education will make a decision about the state's continued governance over New Orleans' Public Schools. The recommendation was made by Superintendent Paul Pastorek, who is now facing a growing opposition. Angela Taylor reports.