Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Wed March 17, 2010
Prize-Winning American Poet Matthew Dickman's New Collection "All-American Poem"
By Fred Kasten
New Orleans – Today - on "The Sound of Books" with Fred Kasten - conversation with critically-acclaimed, prize-winning young American poet Matthew Dickman - whose latest collection is "All-American Poem"...
To find out more about Matthew Dickman and "All-Amercian Poem" - please click here .
For more information about Matthew Dickman's reading Thursday night - March 18, 2010 - at NOCCA - and the New Orleans New Writers Literary Festival 2010 for high school writers - please click here .