Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Reading Life
Wed December 21, 2011
The Reading Life 12/20/11
This week we'll be talking with Marigny Dupuy and Meghan Kelly, founders of the Dickens Fellowship of New Orleans. Mark Yakich reads from his book Checking In/Checking Out, and Susan has some suggestions for Christmas giving and some thoughts on the season.