Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Tue February 22, 2011
The Reading Life 2/22/11
New Orleans, LA – This week, the program features New Orleans' own Ian McNulty, food writer and author of the new Louisiana Rambles: Exploring America's Cajun and Creole Heartland. Fred Kasten's Sound of Books interview highlights Isabel Wilkerson, author of The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration, and David Rowe joins the program to read a poem.