Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue December 4, 2012
Rookie NFL QBs Reignite Their Lagging Teams
Originally published on Tue December 4, 2012 5:50 pm
Audie Cornish talks with Mike Pesca about the success of rookie quarterbacks Robert Griffin III of the Washington Redskins and Andrew Luck of the Indianapolis Colts. On Monday night, Griffin led the Redskins in a victory over the New York Giants. Andrew Luck threw for a last second touchdown to beat the Detroit Lions on Sunday. The two were the top picks in last year's draft and both are leading their teams to substantial improvement over last season.