Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon September 17, 2012
SLU sets Constitution Day lecture
Ryan Rowberry, a former U.S. Supreme Court fellow, will be the featured lecturer as Southeastern Louisiana University marks Constitution Day on Thursday.
Rowberry is an assistant professor at the Georgia State University College of Law and associate director of the Center for the Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth. His presentation, "The History, Structure, and Challenges of the U.S. Legal System," is set for 1 p.m. in Southeastern's Student Union Theatre.
It is free and open to the public.
The lecture is sponsored by the university's department of history and political science.