Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu September 13, 2012
T-shirt, wristband sales will fund aid for Tulane football player
Tulane University says two of its seniors have designed a T-shirt and wristband bearing the name and jersey number of Green Wave football player Devon Walker.
Brad Girson and Jesse Schwartz started their own clothing line as sophomores. Now, the university says, net proceeds from sales of the shirts and wristbands will be donated to a fund established for Walker.
Walker suffered a cervical spine fracture Saturday during Tulane's game against Tulsa.