Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed June 29, 2011
Top Chef Masters Wrap Up
Asian Cole Slaw (Serves 6-8)
1 small cabbage
4 Tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon chili oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
Finely shred the cabbage. Whisk the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, chili oil, and then toss with the cabbage. Toss a second time after sprinkling on sugar and salt. Adjust seasonings to taste, then chill until serving.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!