Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue March 12, 2013
UNO Down to Three Finalists for Business Dean
The University of New Orleans has named three finalists for dean of its College of Business, which has been without a permanent leader since August 2010.
New Orleans CityBusiness reports that they include John Williams, who is serving as interim dean and leads the college's Kabacoff School of Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Administration.
The others are Somnath Bhattachrya, interim dean of Florida Atlantic University's College of Business, and Tony Henthorne, associate dean of the University of Nevada Las Vegas College of Hotel Administration.
Each will make a presentation to the search committee, followed by a question-and-answer session.
Williams' is Thursday, Battachrya's on March 18 and Henthorne's on March 21.
Each session will begin at 5 p.m. at UNO's Kirschman Hall, Room 131, and will be open to anyone interested.
All Things New Orleans