Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue August 28, 2012
WATCH: President Obama Speaks on Preparing for Hurricane Isaac
By Jason Saul
President Obama discusses steps FEMA and other federal and local agencies are taking to keep Gulf Coast residents safe and minimize the damage from approaching Hurricane Isaac.
Tropical Storm Isaac