Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu April 19, 2012
Why 'Almost No One Got It Right' In NYC Rape Case
Trisha Meili was brutally beaten and raped while jogging in Central Park 23 years ago. The media frenzy and trial led to the convictions of five young men of color, dubbed "The Central Park Five." They were later found to be innocent. Host Michel Martin discusses the crime and its implications with Sarah Burns, author of a recent book on the case.