Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Thu June 16, 2011
Working for the Future on the Northshore
New Orleans, LA – Over the past four and a half years the Northshore Community Foundation has worked to improve the quality of life in St. Tammany, Washington, St. Helena, and Tangipahoa Parishes. Recently, the NCF's President & CEO Susan Bonnett Spoke with WWNO's Paul Maassen about some of the issues the organization is dealing with, including rapid expansion on the Northshore.
More information is available on the NCF's website.