Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Splendid Table
Saturdays at 11 a.m.
Lynne Rossetto Kasper
More than just talking about recipes, Splendid Table explores everything about food: the culture, the science, the history, the back stories and the deeper meanings that come together every time people sit down to enjoy a meal.
Friday, May 17, 2013 11:30amAndrea Reusing's Key 3, Claudia Kolker on monthly rice, Elaine Sciolino on peas, Sandor Katz on kombucha.
Friday, May 10, 2013 11:30amMichael Moss on industrial food science, Ted Allen on inspiration, Alice Feiring on natural wines, Ann Taylor Pittman on Korea.
Friday, May 3, 2013 11:30amPati Jinich on Cinco de Mayo, Will Allen on urban farming, Noelle Carter on quark, Cary Fowler on seeds.
Friday, April 26, 2013 11:30amRaghavan Iyer's Key 3, Michael Pollan on cooking for yourself, Edward Lee on Southern cooking, Bee Wilson on spoons, Wendell Pierce on New Orleans grocery stores.
Friday, April 19, 2013 11:30amJJ Goode on ghostwriting, Harris Salat on ohitashi, Tara Q. Thomas on Greek wine, Amanda Thieroff on the ROYGBIV diet.