Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Tue January 17, 2012
Iran As A Cautionary Tale For Arab Spring Leaders?
The prominent Iranian dissident Ebrahim Yazdi was recently sentenced to eight years in prison, partly because he wrote a letter to Tunisia's Islamist leader that urged him not to go down Iran's path. Just over a year since Tunisia's Jasmine Revolution, host Michel Martin hears from Yazdi's son, Youseph.