Louisiana Considered: “Music Inside Out” returns on WWNO and WRKF
- Patrick Madden hosted this Monday’s episode of Louisiana Considered.
- Music Inside Out host Gwen Thompkins debuts her new show, “Back by Popular Demand - The Music Inside Out Sessions,” which features the stories of musicians whose lives and careers were upended by the COVID-19 pandemic and how they were able to get by. In this episode, vocalist Erica Falls (Galactic, Allen Toussaint) tells us how the pandemic derailed her 2020 headliner touring plans and how her grandmother’s bread pudding recipe helped her make ends meet.
- WWNO/WRKF Morning Edition host Karen Henderson speaks with Public Affairs Research Council of Louisiana President Dr.Steven Procopio about the effects of transitioning Louisiana’s schools to virtual learning formats during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Columnist Ed Cullen presents his thoughts on Thanksgiving in a radio revival of his Sunday Advocate column, Attic Salt.
- Gulf States Newsroom health care reporter Shalina Chatlani reports that while COVID-19 case numbers are relatively low in Gulf South states currently, public health officials in those states are asking residents to practice coronavirus mitigation strategies during their holiday travels to stave off potential surges in cases, hospitalizations and deaths.