Frequently Asked Questions about membership and individual support of New Orleans Public Radio
1. How can I donate to New Orleans Public Radio?
- Online donation form (secure and easy): wwno.org/donate
- By phone: 800-286-7002 any time; or 504-280-7002 M-F 8:30am-4:30pm
- By mail: Attn: WWNO Membership, 2000 Lakeshore Drive New Orleans, LA 70148 (please make checks payable to WWNO)
- Vehicle donations: begin the online process here; or call (855) 277-2346 or (401) 808-8277
- Other ways to give: more information about donating stock can be found here; more information about donating via IRA Charitable Rollover can be found here. Or call/e-mail Development Manager Ron Biava at email@example.com
2. What is a "sustaining memership"?
The best way to financially support New Orleans Public Radio is with an ongoing monthly contribution. When you make your initial pledge you will choose the monthly amount you would like to give. The monthly donation will automatically be pulled from your account until you contact the membesrhip office to cancel. A sustaining membesrhip never expires and you do not need to renew each year! This ensures New Orleans Public Radio will have sustainable revenue in order to continue bringing you important, enjoyable on-air and online content. For more information about becoming a sustainer, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-280-7002 (we'd love to hear from you)!
3. How to I cancel/change my monthly amount/update my information as a sustainer?
To cancel your sustaining membership (or to update any information including contact details or monthly donation amount) call or e-mail the membership team: 504-280-7002, email@example.com; Hallie Sheck Membership Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org); Sara Henegan Development Assistant (email@example.com).
*PLEASE NOTE* Very soon we will be offering our members the ability to create a personalized, online membership account where you will be able to manage all changes, cancellations, and giving history at your convenience. We aim to launch this exciting new membership component before the end of 2018.
Your choice to support New Orleans Public Radio is important to us! We aim to honor your generous financial contributions as you intend, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or with comments about the station in general -- your voice and suppoort is what powers New Orleans Public Radio.
Development Team (we'd love to hear from you!):
Ronald Biava, Development and Marketing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; 504-280-7001
Hallie Sheck, Membership Manager: email@example.com; 504-280-7002
Sara Henegan, Development Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org; 504-280-7002