Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed August 15, 2012
Why Don't We Do It In The Road?
On this week's Louisiana Eats, we're talking about the American food truck phenomenon on a national and local level. Writer John T. Edge will speak about his new book, Truck Food Cookbook. And then we'll discuss the different food truck scenes in New Orleans and Baton Rouge by speaking with two different food truck operators.
And don't forget to enter our weekly Culinary Contest!